It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us in person at The 4th European Congress on Controversies in Leukemia (Euroleuk2023) which will take place 20-21 November 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
The diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic leukemia are changing dramatically. In recent years, numerous new drugs have entered the market, changing the prognosis of leukemia patients. In this context, a continuous exchange among peers, together with the opportunity to hear the most important news from the voices of Europe’s leading key opinion leaders, is essential to ensure the best level of care for leukemia patients.
The all-new format will feature debate-style presentations on hot topics in acute and chronic leukemia, with speakers presenting contrasting views to stimulate interactive discussion with faculty and attendees. Euroleuk2023 will continue to provide clinicians and biologists with the latest recommendations for patient care, as well as insights into controversies and new therapeutic perspectives in the field.
The most relevant and recent controversies on the following topics will be discussed and debated:
- Biology of acute myeloid leukemia
- Biology of acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Biology of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- WHO 2022 and ICC 2022 guidelines for diagnosis of acute myeloid leukemia
- ELN 2022 recommendation for acute myeloid leukemia
- Treatment of acute myeloid leukemia
- Treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for acute myeloid leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- CAR-T and other cell therapies for acute myeloid leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Impact of minimal residual disease monitoring in clinical decision-making
- Early intervention in MRD +ve patients in AML and ALL
Join us and benefit from:
- A cutting-edge scientific program – from basic science to clinical and therapeutic applications and perspectives
- Direct scientific interaction with an international faculty of distinguished experts
- Key opinion leader presentations
- Participation in debates and Q&A live sessions
All participants are welcome to submit an abstract for one of the following topics:
- Biology and treatment of acute myeloid leukemia;
- Biology and treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
- Biology and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia;
The 3 best abstracts will be scheduled to give an oral presentation during one of the congress sessions. The best Abstract overall will recieve an award of €500!
We look forward to welcoming you to Euroleuk 2023 in the charming city of Brussels.
Alessandro Isidori, MD, PhD,
Hematology and Stem Cell Transplant Center
Marche Nord Hospital – Pesaro – Italy